Monday, December 31, 2012

The Hemlock Chronicles: Updates and Pic Spam


I was going to write this up into another chapter, but frankly, after writing three intensely emotional chapters in one day, I'm beat. Not to mention, in the game I forgot about Lilah's impending graduation and moved Moriah and the kids out the night before her graduation ceremony so the only person who came was Timo, and I just didn't feel like making Moriah out to be THAT bad of a mother that she would skip her own daughter's graduation ceremony, especially after everything else she's missed during her mourning period. ::sigh:: Poor Moriah. Poor Lilah. Poor Xander. Poor Mattei. I am just a big meanie to my characters... ::evil grin::

Anyway, here are some shots from Lilah's graduation.

Lilah attending her graduation.
She was voted "Most Likely to Offend."
Poor girl just can't catch a break.


Lilah thanking Timo for attending her ceremony.


Can't you tell he's bored and doesn't like you, Lilah?
Geez, just leave the poor kid alone so he can go hit on that cute blond girl.
"Hey baby, that guy's a joke. You wanna see what a real wizard can do?"

Timo came, but more than anything, it was out of a sense of familial obligation. He doesn't like Lilah at all, and doesn't trust her as far as he could throw her. He really only stuck around the house because he likes the old place, and because there'd be more room for his imaginary friend with everyone else gone.

Yeah... he's special...

Did I mention he's also a witch? Well... wizard. Warlock. Whatever. He has the Magic, and he's more talented already than his mom ever was.

Timo casting a conversion ritual on a toadstool.


And voila!
Okay, well, maybe a fish is the most impressive thing ever, but it's a start.


"Bubble, bubble, toil and... tribbles?
Hey! Who swapped out my alchemy book for Star Trek fanfic?" 


Drinking a home-brewed potion.
This may be the best pic I have of Timo.... sadly.

That's all the extra pics I have for now. Don't worry, though. This is not the last you'll see of the others. I'm already working on something special for Mattei, since he's such a good-looking and sweet guy who just didn't get much of a role in The Hemlock Chronicles. Be watching for him in The Buenavista Diairies!

As for who I pick for the legacy heir... I guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?


1 comment: