Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 36: Moving Day


Needless to say, I've been working my ass off. Joanie surprisingly didn't hassle me at all about that piece I wrote on her dirtbag husband, so either she's been too distracted to notice it, or she doesn't mind. Kinda makes you wonder what kind of relationship they have behind closed doors... and there I go sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.
Anyway, more importantly, I'm finally out of that crappy little trailer! After my latest raise, I finally decided to take the plunge and started looking around town at available realty. I was a little nervous at first... I mean, I honestly hadn't made the decision to settle down here long-term yet, but when I found this little place on the north end of town, I felt like the decision was made for me. It's perfect, just what a single working girl needs. Plus it's pretty secluded, just a block from the local graveyard and brisk jog away from Moonlight Point, a secluded local beach. I made an offer on it the same day I saw it, and I moved in yesterday!


Just for kicks, I decided to jog home from work, see what kind of a run it was, and-- just like everything else-- it's perfect.

I love my new place! I love this town! I guess you could say I'm becoming a local...

No comments:

Post a Comment